Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Favorite Cougars???

eXXXotica Expo edison nj.

Quote Originally Posted by MindiMink View Post

We both love you Rodger!!! We were thrilled to spend those 4 days with you & I know we will be back to Exxxotica NJ to visit you again & have more fun!!! And you will be invited to our wedding :-)

70 Days til eXXXotica! But whose counting! ( if it had been 69 that would have been aMAYzing!

Quote Originally Posted by rodger45 View Post
    70 Days til eXXXotica! But whose counting! ( if it had been 69 that would have been aMAYzing!
    Sorry if I gave you the impression we were coming this year.....with our move and cost of such, we cannot swing it this year. Plus Sam is starting a new job when we arrive. Promise it will happen again though XOX
    Mindi Mink

Cool

Hi Mindi! I'm a big fan.

In the threesome thread I started, I ranked your scene with Cherie and Kasey as 1 of GFF's all-time best - definitely the best threesome scene in recent years. Hopelly more threesomes will be released - especially with 2 ladies seducing a younger girl.

Kristen Scott is 1 of the most talented starlets I've seen in YEARS. I proclaimed her the Orgasm Machine. Have you seen her work? Will you be seducing her anytime soon?

THANKS!

eXXXotica

Quote Originally Posted by MindiMink View Post
    Sorry if I gave you the impression we were coming this year.....with our move and cost of such, we cannot swing it this year. Plus Sam is starting a new job when we arrive. Promise it will happen again though XOX
    I did wonder because you hadn't mention it b4. So I am typing my response using Navy Blue lol!

Quote Originally Posted by rodger45 View Post
    I did wonder because you hadn't mention it b4. So I am typing my response using Navy Blue lol!

I think I said something on my radio show several weeks ago when Randy was asking if I was going. But now you know for sure it will have to wait until next year.
    Love You
    Mindi Mink

Quote Originally Posted by badyodaca View Post
    Hi Mindi! I'm a big fan.

In the threesome thread I started, I ranked your scene with Cherie and Kasey as 1 of GFF's all-time best - definitely the best threesome scene in recent years. Hopelly more threesomes will be released - especially with 2 ladies seducing a younger girl.

Kristen Scott is 1 of the most talented starlets I've seen in YEARS. I proclaimed her the Orgasm Machine. Have you seen her work? Will you be seducing her anytime soon?

THANKS!

Thank you!! That was not a planned scene as my girl that day didn't show up, so I was fortunate to have that experience with the girls. Then the following day I got my hands on Cherie DeVille solo and I use a strap-on for the first time (W4W #3) So back to back with awesomeness!!!

I have not seen Kristen Scott.....I will talk to Dan about her and see what he thinks
    Mindi Mink