Thread: Lesbian Sex series discontinued

Lesbian Sex series discontinued

Hi,

Can we expect new scenes in this series. I love the introduction feels like a form of foreplay. The strap-on scenes in this series are awesome. Elexis Monroe and Chastity Lynn in volume 5 for example and of course India Summer and Prinzzess in volume 9. Last pairing are in real life a couple. The look on their faces when they go anal is priceless.

Hopefully Girlfriends Films is going to shoot new material in this series.

Good question! The most recent episode was released last year, indeed it has been a while. We saw a few previously unreleased scenes being put on a few dvds here and there this year so it seems like Dan doesn't plan on continuing the series right now.

It would be great to have more episodes since there's many newcomers lately and it would be terrific to learn more about these girls! I'd like to see interviews with Lana, Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage, Blake Eden, Ryder and all the new cuties we have seen on set recently. It's always fun to learn how these girls discovered their love for women 😄
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

While there are exceptions, I never really cared for the Lesbian Sex series. The interviews were okay but the sex was too contrived for my taste. On the other hand I loved the interviews in the Kinky and Creepy Show and its companion piece who's title I have forgotten. For you newbies they were interviews of the stars by Dana, Samantha and Elexis along with Dan and Candy Girl and were aired on theMembership site.

Quote Originally Posted by Amo Cinaedae View Post
    While there are exceptions, I never really cared for the Lesbian Sex series. The interviews were okay but the sex was too contrived for my taste. On the other hand I loved the interviews in the Kinky and Creepy Show and its companion piece who's title I have forgotten. For you newbies they were interviews of the stars by Dana, Samantha and Elexis along with Dan and Candy Girl and were aired on theMembership site.
    Heya Amo! Yeah the series is not for everyone, that's for sure. Personally I really love the interviews, mostly those where the performers interview each other before their scene. I like when two performers talk about how they met, how they became friends, etc. In some case it makes the sex more meaningful and exciting. I also really love how most of the scenes of the series are very long, it seems like the performers are given more freedom for that series (because there's no script, no storyline), they can improvise and try new stuff together. Sure I prefer a scene with a plot/storyline/seduction but I think it's a fascinating series and with the impressive amount of new performers lately it should definitely make a comeback. I hope Dan is listening!

I remember watching highlights of these talk-show hosted by Sam Ryan and Dana, they were fun! I thought they would be included on dvds as extras.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 649a7377bd.jpg   396860.jpg  
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

It's MY Turn

I hope and pray this series is not over! I had the most amazing interview and sex with Prinzzess! It's the one and only scene we have done together. If you haven't seen it yet you should. Lesbian Sex 16. We insisted Dan move his bed into the family room so that we could have passionate love in front of the roaring fire....Mmmmmm I get goosebumps remembering how I felt that night. Plus it would be MY turn to interview someone, so please please pretty please Dan can I still have that opportunity?
    Mindi Mink

Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    Good question! The most recent episode was released last year, indeed it has been a while. We saw a few previously unreleased scenes being put on a few dvds here and there this year so it seems like Dan doesn't plan on continuing the series right now.

It would be great to have more episodes since there's many newcomers lately and it would be terrific to learn more about these girls! I'd like to see interviews with Lana, Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage, Blake Eden, Ryder and all the new cuties we have seen on set recently. It's always fun to learn how these girls discovered their love for women 😄

Talk about cute. It would be great to see newcomers as Kristen Scott, Blake Eden or Alex Grey in these series.

[QUOTE=BluePants;9088]Heya Amo! Yeah the series is not for everyone, that's for sure. Personally I really love the interviews, mostly those where the performers interview each other before their scene. I like when two performers talk about how they met, how they became friends, etc. In some case it makes the sex more meaningful and exciting. I also really love how most of the scenes of the series are very long, it seems like the performers are given more freedom for that series (because there's no script, no storyline), they can improvise and try new stuff together. Sure I prefer a scene with a plot/storyline/seduction but I think it's a fascinating series and with the impressive amount of new performers lately it should definitely make a comeback. I hope Dan is listening!

Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by MindiMink View Post
    I hope and pray this series is not over! I had the most amazing interview and sex with Prinzzess! It's the one and only scene we have done together. If you haven't seen it yet you should. Lesbian Sex 16. We insisted Dan move his bed into the family room so that we could have passionate love in front of the roaring fire....Mmmmmm I get goosebumps remembering how I felt that night. Plus it would be MY turn to interview someone, so please please pretty please Dan can I still have that opportunity?
    Great to read about the experiences of a performer. Hopefully they continue this series.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    Heya Amo! Yeah the series is not for everyone, that's for sure. Personally I really love the interviews, mostly those where the performers interview each other before their scene. I like when two performers talk about how they met, how they became friends, etc. In some case it makes the sex more meaningful and exciting. I also really love how most of the scenes of the series are very long, it seems like the performers are given more freedom for that series (because there's no script, no storyline), they can improvise and try new stuff together. Sure I prefer a scene with a plot/storyline/seduction but I think it's a fascinating series and with the impressive amount of new performers lately it should definitely make a comeback. I hope Dan is listening!

I remember watching highlights of these talk-show hosted by Sam Ryan and Dana, they were fun! I thought they would be included on dvds as extras.
    And I agree with you too, BP! I am actually fascinated by interviews in which the performers tell their personal and sexual histories. Your suggestion that these interviews should be included as extras on DVDs is a great idea with virtually no added production expense for GFF.