Poll: Best Scene (Pick One) + Dream Pairings (All That Apply)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women Seeking Women 135 {Full Review}

Thanks Marcus. The polls will always allow for multiple choice - but I ask that people still only pick one for best scene. But you can always pick all the dream pairings you find appealing. The Serena I'm referencing here is Serena Blair ( who appeared here for a spanking segment in the intro to scene three) Vanessa brought her to set and so she got in there for a quick appearance but I really hope it means the door is open for a full scene soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post
    Thanks Marcus. The polls will always allow for multiple choice - but I ask that people still only pick one for best scene. But you can always pick all the dream pairings you find appealing. The Serena I'm referencing here is Serena Blair ( who appeared here for a spanking segment in the intro to scene three) Vanessa brought her to set and so she got in there for a quick appearance but I really hope it means the door is open for a full scene soon.
    i believe Serena did a full scene for GFF already ,
    but i dont remember who her partner was

Quote Originally Posted by xxxzzzmmm View Post
    i believe Serena did a full scene for GFF already ,
    but i dont remember who her partner was

Sadly she didn't, bro. Like CL said Vanessa brought her on set to meet Dan and to get an idea on how it is to work for GFF but she didn't shoot a sex scene. We have no idea if she's gonna be back on set at some point, fingers crossed.
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    Sadly she didn't, bro. Like CL said Vanessa brought her on set to meet Dan and to get an idea on how it is to work for GFF but she didn't shoot a sex scene. We have no idea if she's gonna be back on set at some point, fingers crossed.
    unfortunately you are right , she was suppose to shoot with Vanessa , but Due to a hurricane her test result weren't clear on time
    Damn you hurricane

Talking about Serena ,
    GW scene Serena & Harley jade , i dont know a DVD , a GW membership you guys must watch that scene ,

Last edited by xxxzzzmmm; 01-12-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Central Maasachusetts-about 1 hr. west of Boston

Reader's Choice

Mindi and Jayden's scene.
    Last edited by JPoland29; 01-12-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks for voting Jody, did you have another dream pair to add? Just a bit confused by the title of your post, or were you suggesting a rematch with more Mindi & Jayden? Because I'd be all for that!

Central Maasachusetts-about 1 hr. west of Boston
    Thanks for voting Jody, did you have another dream pair to add? Just a bit confused by the title of your post, or were you suggesting a rematch with more Mindi & Jayden? Because I'd be all for that!
    Two things. i would like to see a rematch of Mindi and Jayden. The second is that I would love to see a rematch of Mindi and Prinzzess! They have only done one scene together and it was awesome . . . another please!

unfortunately you are right , she was suppose to shoot with Vanessa , but Due to a hurricane her test result weren't clear on time
    Damn you hurricane

Yep, even Mother nature doesn't want it to happen LMAO! A fucking Hurricane....Gosh, life is so weird sometimes.
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs

Damn you hurricane

Talking about Serena ,
    GW scene Serena & Harley jade , i dont know a DVD , a GW membership you guys must watch that scene ,

That scene is in coming out stories - coincidentally I am about to finish Serena's scene with Gabi tonight I think. Then hope to post the review tomorrow morning before work.

With that extra poll I am going to try something different I think.

That scene is in coming out stories - coincidentally I am about to finish Serena's scene with Gabi tonight I think. Then hope to post the review tomorrow morning before work.

With that extra poll I am going to try something different I think.
    So finally you were able to buy some of the new movies? You bought Twisted Passions as well? I wish I could buy that many dvds every 2 weeks, sadly there's too many cute 20-25 years old girls at the brothel right now (again, it doesn't stop, always new students). Soon I'll need an intervention lol! Can't wait for your review.

Edit: Oh sorry, just remembered that the Serena-Gabriella scene is on another dvd, for a moment I thought you bought the latest Girlsway movie with April O'neil. My bad.
    Last edited by BluePants; 01-12-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs