Thread: Carolina Sweets

Carolina Sweets

I've got a lot of time for this girl. I first noticed her in a VR scene for Wankz with Bailey Brooke, where the two of them seemed really into each other and since then she's done a Mom Knows Best scene for Twistys and a Nubile Films scene. She's one of those girls you can tell isn't faking her scenes, she's really cute and she certainly likes other girls. I'd love to see Prinzzess ravish her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carolina.jpg  

She's super cute, great find Kevin! She has that sweet, innocent smile that Dan really love. I can see her as a young cheerleader in the closet, perfect for an episode of Cheer Squad.

Maybe you can send her a tweet or contact her agent, tell them you'd love to see her go gay for GFF!
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

Hell yeah. Nice find Kev

i think Prinzzess is a great pick too

some more I would throw out there for consideration

Veruca James
    Allie Haze
    Georgia Jones
    Shyla Ryder
    Penny Pax
    August Ames

Pleased to see Carolina's now doing GG scenes for Girlsway and All Girl Massage.

Yeah. She is running the all-star MILF gauntlet on GW so far. Started with Alexis Fawx and her scene with Mindi is about to release. If she gets Cherie , Syren , Reagan & Elexis she’ll be a MG grand champion. Lol. Still waiting to see her with other younger girls. Lilly Ford , Scarlett Sage , Eliza Jane or Elsa Jean would be great. Jayden Cole for height contrast would also be tantalizing.