Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lesbian X Files

The Lesbian X Files(continued)

Quote Originally Posted by gffphann View Post
    (As the doctor exits AW looks back to CM,Muffer and OT and then grabs Scunny's arm)(Scunny)"What is it?"(AW)"Remember that officer I was telling you about."(Scunny nods her head as AW directs her where to look)(Scunny)"You don't mean?"(AW nods her head)(Scunny)"Of all the officers Muffer could have been assigned to."(Just then CM finishes talking to Muffer and starts walking towards Scunny and AW)(Scunny)"Captain Morse,can I talk to you?"(CM)"Sure."(Scunny after sighing)"I need to talk to you about officer...officer..."(Scunny looks to AW)(AW)"Officer Trembley."(Scunny)"Yeah,Officer Trembley."

(CM)"Oh don't worry about that.It's all taken care of."(Scunny)"What's taken care of?"(CM)"Didn't your partner tell you?She wants her to team up with her in the investigation.I told her she could."(Scunny)"Wait...No."(CM)"What's the matter?"(AW)"Bob,Agent Scunny has told me some things about her partner...well let's just say those two shouldn't be together."(CM)"Don't worry about it.I'm sure Officer Trembley can handle anything Agent Muffer throws at her.(AW)"But Bob."(CM)"But nothing.Officer Trembley has a clean record...save for a few dozen eggplant incidents."(AW)"A few dozen?"(CM)"Well,this month anyway.(AW)"This month?It's only the thirteenth!"

(CM)"Look,I've made my decision and that's that."(Scunny and AW continue to try and argue when CM brings his hand up to his mouth to cover it as he makes a ringing sound,then he he pulls his phone out,looks at it and says..."Sorry ladies,I have to take this."...and walks off while pretending to talk on the phone.After watching him do so,Scunny turns to AW)(Scunny)"Does he really believe anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that?"(AW)"Fall for what?"...to be continued.
    (Scunny just gives AW a look like she can't believe what she just said)(AW)"I'm just messing with you.This is just Bob's way of avoiding a fight."(Scunny)"Well this is one fight we can't let him walk away from."(AW)"Bob's pretty stubborn.Once he's made up his mind,it stays that way."(Scunny)"So what do we do?"(AW)"We're just going to have to keep our eyes on them."(Scunny)"We?As in you and me?"(AW)"Do you see anyone else?"

(Scunny)"So you want to be a part of this investigation too?"(AW)"Do you have any objections?"(Scunny)"Not at all.The way I see it,the more eyes,the better."(AW)"Right.We should be fine as long as Agent Muffer and Officer Trembley are never out of our sights."(Scunny)"It's a deal then."(Scunny and AW shake hands and then look back to where Muffer and OT were at and then back to each other)(Scunny)"Where did they go?"(AW)"Oh no,we already lost them.Where's Bob?"(Scunny looks around)(Scunny)"He's gone too."...to be continued.

(Scunny just gives AW a look like she can't believe what she just said)(AW)"I'm just messing with you.This is just Bob's way of avoiding a fight."(Scunny)"Well this is one fight we can't let him walk away from."(AW)"Bob's pretty stubborn.Once he's made up his mind,it stays that way."(Scunny)"So what do we do?"(AW)"We're just going to have to keep our eyes on them."(Scunny)"We?As in you and me?"(AW)"Do you see anyone else?"

(Scunny)"So you want to be a part of this investigation too?"(AW)"Do you have any objections?"(Scunny)"Not at all.The way I see it,the more eyes,the better."(AW)"Right.We should be fine as long as Agent Muffer and Officer Trembley are never out of our sights."(Scunny)"It's a deal then."(Scunny and AW shake hands and then look back to where Muffer and OT were at and then back to each other)(Scunny)"Where did they go?"(AW)"Oh no,we already lost them.Where's Bob?"(Scunny looks around)(Scunny)"He's gone too."...to be continued.
    (Scunny calls Muffer on the phone)(Muffer)"Muffer speaking."(Scunny)"Muffer,where are you?"(Muffer)"What's that Scunny?You're breaking up.I'll have to call you back later."(Scunny calls again but gets no answer)(Scunny)"My partner's pulling a fast one again.We've got to find them."(AW)"Where do we look?"(Scunny)"Captain Morse said his wife was here.Maybe he went to see her."(AW)"That could very well be."(Scunny)"Try and find out what room she's in and I'll start looking for Muffer and Officer Trembley.Here's my number.Call me if you find Captain Morse."(The two then split up)(The scene switches as we see Scunny going up and down the halls as her phone rings)(Scunny)"Did you find him?"(AW voice on the phone)"I found him,just like you guessed,with Becky."(Scunny)"What about Muffer and Officer Trembley?"(AW)"I'll let Bob answer that."(CM voice on the phone)"Yeah,your partner and Trembley were talking about checking out Tit Puss Park."(Scunny)"Then I have to get there too."(CM)"I wouldn't worry about that.It's starting to get dark.They would be hard pressed to find anything anyway.I'm sure they'll just call it a day and start first thing in the morning."

(Scunny)"You don't understand,I have to find them."(CM)"Just calm down...Relax...I have an idea.Why don't you and Ashley come over to my house for dinner?"I've got some extra room,so you can get a good nights rest too."(Scunny)"But I've got to find my partner and Officer Trembley."(CM)"I invited both of them over for dinner too.Who knows?They could be on their way there now."...to be continued.
    Last edited by gffphann; 07-15-2015 at 05:37 AM.

(Scunny calls Muffer on the phone)(Muffer)"Muffer speaking."(Scunny)"Muffer,where are you?"(Muffer)"What's that Scunny?You're breaking up.I'll have to call you back later."(Scunny calls again but gets no answer)(Scunny)"My partner's pulling a fast one again.We've got to find them."(AW)"Where do we look?"(Scunny)"Captain Morse said his wife was here.Maybe he went to see her."(AW)"That could very well be."(Scunny)"Try and find out what room she's in and I'll start looking for Muffer and Officer Trembley.Here's my number.Call me if you find Captain Morse."(The two then split up)(The scene switches as we see Scunny going up and down the halls as her phone rings)(Scunny)"Did you find him?"(AW voice on the phone)"I found him,just like you guessed,with Becky."(Scunny)"What about Muffer and Officer Trembley?"(AW)"I'll let Bob answer that."(CM voice on the phone)"Yeah,your partner and Trembley were talking about checking out Tit Puss Park."(Scunny)"Then I have to get there too."(CM)"I wouldn't worry about that.It's starting to get dark.They would be hard pressed to find anything anyway.I'm sure they'll just call it a day and start first thing in the morning."

(Scunny)"You don't understand,I have to find them."(CM)"Just calm down...Relax...I have an idea.Why don't you and Ashley come over to my house for dinner?"I've got some extra room,so you can get a good nights rest too."(Scunny)"But I've got to find my partner and Officer Trembley."(CM)"I invited both of them over for dinner too.Who knows?They could be on their way there now."...to be continued.
    (CM)"And besides,my house is right across the street from Tit Puss Park.We can walk right over first thing in the morning and you can investigate to your hearts delight."(DW gets on the phone)"Bob's right.It's best for all of us to get a good nights rest.Since we already know your partner and Trembley are going to be somewhere around there anyway,it gives us our best chance of finding them.So what do you say?"(Scunny after a couple of seconds)"Yeah,you're right.This does give us our best chance and since it's turning dark anyway..."(CM)"That's the spirit.Ashley and I are heading out now.Meet us at the front entrance."(Scunny)"Okay,I'll see you there."

(The scene switches as we see the three walking to the front door of CM's house.After entering we hear a young woman's voice say..."Daddy!"(CM)"There's my baby girl."(CM and an attractive young woman hug each other just in front of the doorway.)(CM)"Ashley,you remember Cathy,don't you?"(Cathy)"Aunt Ashley!"(Cathy hugs DW tightly)(DW)"My,my.You sure have grown."(CM)"Cathy just had her eighteenth birthday."(Cathy)"That means I'm legal now."(Cathy brings her hand down to DW's rear end and gives it a squeeze which Scunny sees)(CM)"I thought I was going to have to block off all the boys that would come calling,but Cathy must be picky.So far none of the boys have impressed her enough to go out with."(Cathy)"I'm just taking my time Daddy,until I see something I really want."(As she says this,she stares starry eyed at DW while still hugging her.)...to be continued.

(CM)"And besides,my house is right across the street from Tit Puss Park.We can walk right over first thing in the morning and you can investigate to your hearts delight."(DW gets on the phone)"Bob's right.It's best for all of us to get a good nights rest.Since we already know your partner and Trembley are going to be somewhere around there anyway,it gives us our best chance of finding them.So what do you say?"(Scunny after a couple of seconds)"Yeah,you're right.This does give us our best chance and since it's turning dark anyway..."(CM)"That's the spirit.Ashley and I are heading out now.Meet us at the front entrance."(Scunny)"Okay,I'll see you there."

(The scene switches as we see the three walking to the front door of CM's house.After entering we hear a young woman's voice say..."Daddy!"(CM)"There's my baby girl."(CM and an attractive young woman hug each other just in front of the doorway.)(CM)"Ashley,you remember Cathy,don't you?"(Cathy)"Aunt Ashley!"(Cathy hugs DW tightly)(DW)"My,my.You sure have grown."(CM)"Cathy just had her eighteenth birthday."(Cathy)"That means I'm legal now."(Cathy brings her hand down to DW's rear end and gives it a squeeze which Scunny sees)(CM)"I thought I was going to have to block off all the boys that would come calling,but Cathy must be picky.So far none of the boys have impressed her enough to go out with."(Cathy)"I'm just taking my time Daddy,until I see something I really want."(As she says this,she stares starry eyed at DW while still hugging her.)...to be continued.
    (Cathy as she hugs AW looks over her shoulder and sees Scunny)(Cathy)"Who's this?"(DW)"This is Agent Scunny."(Cathy)"Agent Scunny?"(CM)"She's working on that missing corpse case I was telling you about."(Cathy stops hugging DW and walks over to Scunny)(Cathy)"Pleased to meet you."(Scunny reaches out to shake hands when Cathy leans in and hugs Scunny very tightly and for more than a few seconds as we see Scunny looking a bit uncomfortable and lightly hugging back)(Scunny)"So...You're Dr. Webb's niece?"(Cathy pulls back a bit and is about to answer when DW cuts in)(DW)"No.We've all known each other for so long that she just calls me Aunt Ashley."(CM)"Yeah,we're just like family."(Cathy to Scunny and while still hugging her)"Just like one big happy family."(Cathy reaches one hand down and lightly squeezes Scunny's rear.Scunny then reaches her hand behind her back and removes Cathy's hands and breaks her grasp as she walks quickly over to DW to escape)

(CM to Cathy)"By the way Baby Girl,Ashley and Agent Scunny will be spending the night,so you'll have to share your room tonight."(Cathy)"Really?I don't mind.We can have a slumber party!"(Scunny)"Actually,we'll have to get up early tomorrow."(DW)"Agent Scunny's right.So no partying tonight."(Cathy)"Okay...So I guess it's straight to bed then."(Cathy gives a look to DW and Scunny that makes them both uncomfortable)(CM)"Something sure does smell good."(Cathy)"Oh,I almost forgot.Dinner's in the oven!"(Cathy rushes to the kitchen)(CM to DW and Scunny)"She cooks just like her mother.You two just have a seat while I set the table."..to be continued.
    Last edited by gffphann; 11-16-2015 at 12:38 AM.

(Cathy as she hugs AW looks over her shoulder and sees Scunny)(Cathy)"Who's this?"(DW)"This is Agent Scunny."(Cathy)"Agent Scunny?"(CM)"She's working on that missing corpse case I was telling you about."(Cathy stops hugging DW and walks over to Scunny)(Cathy)"Pleased to meet you."(Scunny reaches out to shake hands when Cathy leans in and hugs Scunny very tightly and for more than a few seconds as we see Scunny looking a bit uncomfortable and lightly hugging back)(Scunny)"So...You're Dr. Webb's niece?"(Cathy pulls back a bit and is about to answer when DW cuts in)(DW)"No.We've all known each other for so long that she just calls me Aunt Ashley."(CM)"Yeah,we're just like family."(Cathy to Scunny and while still hugging her)"Just like one big happy family."(Cathy reaches one hand down and lightly squeezes Scunny's rear.Scunny then reaches her hand behind her back and removes Cathy's hands and breaks her grasp as she walks quickly over to DW to escape)

(CM to Cathy)"By the way Baby Girl,Ashley and Agent Scunny will be spending the night,so you'll have to share your room tonight."(Cathy)"Really?I don't mind.We can have a slumber party!"(Scunny)"Actually,we'll have to get up early tomorrow."(DW)"Agent Scunny's right.So no partying tonight."(Cathy)"Okay...So I guess it's straight to bed then."(Cathy gives a look to DW and Scunny that makes them both uncomfortable)(CM)"Something sure does smell good."(Cathy)"Oh,I almost forgot.Dinner's in the oven!"(Cathy rushes to the kitchen)(CM to DW and Scunny)"She cooks just like her mother.You two just have a seat while I set the table."..to be continued.
    (DW to Scunny after the two sit down)"So...what was the other part?"(Scunny)"The other part?"(DW)"You said part of the reason for sticking with your partner was a guilty conscious...what was the other part?"(Scunny after a moment of silence)"I know this is going to sound crazy.As much as I hate to admit it,Muffer has an amazing track record of solving crimes.She seems to be right even when she's completely wrong."(DW)"I'm not sure I'm getting you."(Scunny)"For instance,we were working on a case about a serial arsonist.Muffer thought all along that it was the work of a volunteer fireman."(DW)"That seems like sound judgement."(Scunny)"Normally yes.But the only reason she felt that way was because she thought he was a half human,half fire breathing dragon hybrid."(DW)"Oh."(Scunny)"Yeah,but as it turned out,she was right...about him being the arsonist I mean.We had him cornered near a cliff,when he decided to jump into the sea.His body was never recovered,presumably taken out by the tide,but you'll never convince my partner of that...After all,fire breathing dragons can fly."

(Scunny)"So anyway,the case was solved,but to Muffer,it's still an open investigation."(DW)"I'm still confused...what's the other reason.?"(Scunny)"Oh,she's shot so many agents,that everyone else is afraid to work with her."(DW)"And you're not?"(Scunny)"I'm probably the only agent she hasn't shot yet,so yeah,I'm concerned.On the plus side I guess you could say she creates job security since we seem to always be short handed."...to be continued.

(DW to Scunny after the two sit down)"So...what was the other part?"(Scunny)"The other part?"(DW)"You said part of the reason for sticking with your partner was a guilty conscious...what was the other part?"(Scunny after a moment of silence)"I know this is going to sound crazy.As much as I hate to admit it,Muffer has an amazing track record of solving crimes.She seems to be right even when she's completely wrong."(DW)"I'm not sure I'm getting you."(Scunny)"For instance,we were working on a case about a serial arsonist.Muffer thought all along that it was the work of a volunteer fireman."(DW)"That seems like sound judgement."(Scunny)"Normally yes.But the only reason she felt that way was because she thought he was a half human,half fire breathing dragon hybrid."(DW)"Oh."(Scunny)"Yeah,but as it turned out,she was right...about him being the arsonist I mean.We had him cornered near a cliff,when he decided to jump into the sea.His body was never recovered,presumably taken out by the tide,but you'll never convince my partner of that...After all,fire breathing dragons can fly."

(Scunny)"So anyway,the case was solved,but to Muffer,it's still an open investigation."(DW)"I'm still confused...what's the other reason.?"(Scunny)"Oh,she's shot so many agents,that everyone else is afraid to work with her."(DW)"And you're not?"(Scunny)"I'm probably the only agent she hasn't shot yet,so yeah,I'm concerned.On the plus side I guess you could say she creates job security since we seem to always be short handed."...to be continued.
    (Scunny)"Speaking of Muffer,didn't Captain Morse say that he invited her and Officer Trembley to dinner?"(DW)"Yes he did."(Scunny)"And they're still not here."(DW)"There's no point in worrying.They'll either be here or they won't.You said so yourself...your partner is right even when she's completely wrong.Maybe she'll solve this case even if it is for all the wrong reasons."(Scunny sits quietly for a few seconds before nodding her head)

(DW)"In the meantime,we have another problem to deal with."(Scunny)"Another problem?"(DW)"Cathy."(Scunny)"What about her?"(DW)"Part of the reason why I left for another city is because I knew Cathy had a big crush on me.I figured it was just a phase she was going through,but now that I'm here,I can see that nothing has changed...and we're all going to be sleeping in the same bed tonight."(Scunny)"That is a problem."(DW)"Maybe if you could sleep in the middle..."(Scunny)"Wouldn't do any good.When Cathy greeted me tonight,she felt me up."(DW)"Well that's perfect then.If she's interested in you,maybe she'll leave me alone."(Scunny)"How is that perfect?"(DW)"I'm straight."(Scunny)"So am I."(DW)"But I'm like an aunt to her.That would be weird.You're just a stranger."(Scunny)"But..."

(CM)"Okay ladies,stop the chit chat and come and get it...Dinner is ready."...to be continued.