Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MILF instructing two teens

Quote Originally Posted by shenmue123 View Post
    Elexis Monroe in the mg scene called Miss Bikini Bottoms alongside Jasmine Summers Lucie Cline is a fun scene.
    I'll check it out, thanks. But have to generally Mommy's Girl scenes rarely appeal to me, though think they are getting better on average. Too many of them seem written or acted (or both?) for laughs, or have unbelievable set ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete the Perv View Post
    I'll check it out, thanks. But have to generally Mommy's Girl scenes rarely appeal to me, though think they are getting better on average. Too many of them seem written or acted (or both?) for laughs, or have unbelievable set ups.
    Yeah its true, comedy does seem to happen in the elexis taboo scenes as she goes a bit over the top in her performance and character, i like older/younger pairings so i do usually like the mg scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by shenmue123 View Post
    Yeah its true, comedy does seem to happen in the elexis taboo scenes as she goes a bit over the top in her performance and character, i like older/younger pairings so i do usually like the mg scenes.
    I quite liked the Elexis with Alison Rey one. It was still believable. And I think Alison is fabulous anyway.

But then you get the Melissa Moore one with stepmom and the spying neighbour, starts off great, hot set-up, but then gets ridiculous.