Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Best Breasts!

  1. #21
    Mindi's are top shelf ( no pun intended ).

  2. #22
    Senior Member MindiMink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    N. Calfornia
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHappy2 View Post
    Mindi's are top shelf ( no pun intended ).

    Awe!! Blushing
    Thank you
    XOXO
    Mindi Mink

  3. #23

    Madi & Leah

    2 best recently - Madi Meadows & Leah Gotti. It's too bad Madi hasn't popped up in Cheer Squad & be traded or "lost" post-game to a winning opposing coach or player. The variations in coaches - Dana V., Justine Joli or India Summer or Lily Cade & players - Shyla, Jenna Sativa, Scarlet Red sets up different moods, etc. She started as the reward to the team captain, a team loss might have consequences.
    Last edited by Greengrub; 08-19-2016 at 11:39 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member BluePants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Quebec City, Canada
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrub View Post
    2 best recently - Madi Meadows & Leah Gotti. It's too bad Madi hasn't popped up in Cheer Squad & be traded to an opposing coach or player. The variations in coaches - Dana V., Justine Joli or India Summer or Lily Cade & players - Shyla, Jenna Sativa, Scarlet Red sets up different moods, etc.
    Heya! Welcome (back)! Nice to meet you! 😄😊👍

    Great comment about Madi, she's such a cutie! I really liked the story with Jelena for ROAD QUEEN, Jelena being the coach of the softball team and Madi being her favorite player. It's a shame that it happened at the very end of the series, so many different scenarios could have been created for these characters. Jelena was perfect as the older coach preying on players on her team, such a character deserve her own series.

    It's great that Dan once again used the Softball theme (and the old uniforms) for these scenes, he should do it again. We were talking about it the other day in another thread, most guys here wants to see more sports themed storylines. Basketball would be perfect since you could link it to Cheer Squad (series inside a series). Volleyball would be fun too since it's a super sexy sport. Plenty of possibilities! 😆🙌😄
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

  5. #25
    Senior Member Amo Cinaedae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    518
    How does one define "best breasts"? Is it size? Is it shape? Is the size of the areolas? Do augmented breasts count? If someone wants to compare the beauty of breasts I think someone with a good imagination to come up with a list categorizing breasts.

    That said I am going to submit the name of one performer who had the most beautifully shaped breasts. You may use this girl's breasts as a benchmark -- if you remember her! That performer is Brae Bennett.

    Comments, please!

  6. #26

    wins & losses

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    Heya! Welcome (back)! Nice to meet you! 😄😊👍

    Great comment about Madi, she's such a cutie! I really liked the story with Jelena for ROAD QUEEN, Jelena being the coach of the softball team and Madi being her favorite player. It's a shame that it happened at the very end of the series, so many different scenarios could have been created for these characters. Jelena was perfect as the older coach preying on players on her team, such a character deserve her own series.

    It's great that Dan once again used the Softball theme (and the old uniforms) for these scenes, he should do it again. We were talking about it the other day in another thread, most guys here wants to see more sports themed storylines. Basketball would be perfect since you could link it to Cheer Squad (series inside a series). Volleyball would be fun too since it's a super sexy sport. Plenty of possibilities! 😆🙌😄
    If the first scene is a loss for Madi's team lands her with India or Prinzzess, maybe the 2nd should be her team winning & she gets Shyla Jennings to keep it in-house.

  7. #27
    My disease seems to be affecting my brains, too. :/
    I did not include Mindi in my list, and that's a felony right there.

    Mindi's just pure perfection, head to toes.
    What is she?! Shapeshifter? Bodysnatcher?!

    Maggie & Mindi Mink
    GFF - make the universe a better place, and get these passionate, beautiful women together!!

  8. #28
    Senior Member MindiMink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    N. Calfornia
    Posts
    336

    Awe! Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtistFormerlyKnownasDM View Post
    My disease seems to be affecting my brains, too. :/
    I did not include Mindi in my list, and that's a felony right there.

    Mindi's just pure perfection, head to toes.
    What is she?! Shapeshifter? Bodysnatcher?!

    You made my day...and LOVE LOVE LOVE the GIF
    Mindi Mink

  9. #29
    Reading that made my day.
    Maggie & Mindi Mink
    GFF - make the universe a better place, and get these passionate, beautiful women together!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •