Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Best attributes of a performer

  1. #1

    Best attributes of a performer

    To win a "Best Performer" award, the girl has to do just about anything and do a lot of scenes. "Just about anything" includes a lot of boy-girl stuff like double-penetration, gang-bangs, and other things most GFF fans don't want to see or hear about. So, GFF doesn't use a lot of AVN Award girls.

    Girlfriends Films typically shoots four to eight new girls in a month. With dozens waiting at the door, we can usually be pretty picky about looks. I make just about all the hiring decisions and I'm pretty game for just about any pretty girl although I like to minimize tattoos and implants. I just think the seduction of a girl with these features is a less plausible than the seduction of a girl who looks like she just got out of church.

    Ok...so we have this pretty girl. What next?

    Often, we will hear about a girl (sometimes thru this forum) and hire her based on a recommendation. Outside of the forum, these recommendations most often come from other performers. I also rely on B. Skow to suggest girls...Skow is very much into a girl's performance and can advise me on that.

    Drama has become a big issue...as in "No Drama on the Movie Set!". Drama can alter the mood of everyone on the set and can easily affect performances. Beyond this, a performer must be clean, reliable and fun to work with. Drugs and/or booze - whether she brings it to set or not - can get a girl banned, too.

  2. #2
    I can never get enough of Georgia Jones.. please please bring her back for more

  3. #3
    not being covered in tattoos

  4. #4
    Senior Member BluePants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Quebec City, Canada
    Posts
    1,174
    The most important attribute in my opinion?

    The girl needs to be into girls. For real. Not gay for pay.

    Nothing is more important.
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    The most important attribute in my opinion?

    The girl needs to be into girls. For real. Not gay for pay.

    Nothing is more important.
    well you know some models who never did a single G/G clip .. became really into girls after their first experience .. and i watched a lot of interviews with some model who we consider as the G/G icons .. and some of them said that their first G/G experience was on set !!!
    so i think we should give these models a chance .. beside working with the same models can be really boring for the fans
    so for me i dont mind the gay for pay thing .. you never know where things goes
    as i said once studies has shown that women are very open about their sexuality

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GFFnews View Post

    Drama has become a big issue...
    well i was going through my clips collection the other day deleting some clips and arranging others .. lot of clips from many studio .. it was a great chance to review what GFF and the other studios produced over the years ...and i can tell you that when it comes to drama as well as real passionate long sex .. there is not a single one studios can be compared with GFF not even a chance
    GFF is the only studio who tried to do series with fixed characters played by the same models in each episode .. there is no other studio even tried to do so
    also GFF the has most complicated & deep stories such as , girls in white , the creepers family , please make me a lesbian , my 19th birthday and many more awesome titles with great drama

    the only take i have on GFF is parings .. always been ..lot of times GFF had two of our favorite models in the same set but will get paired with two other models , perfect example having shyla & Allie haze in the same set in WSW 124 and not having them together was more than painful for me and lot of GFF fans .. also i think GFF need a pure teen on teen series

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ncmikie47 View Post
    I can never get enough of Georgia Jones.. please please bring her back for more
    i agree especially if her partner is " Allie haze or Natasha nice " wow it will be the best scene in 2016 for sure

  8. #8
    Senior Member BluePants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Quebec City, Canada
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxzzzmmm View Post
    well you know some models who never did a single G/G clip .. became really into girls after their first experience .. and i watched a lot of interviews with some model who we consider as the G/G icons .. and some of them said that their first G/G experience was on set !!!
    And that's great bro, basically they discovered their bisexuality because of porn so it means that they are genuinely into girls! Alyssa Reece said that she discovered her love for women while shooting a scene, since then she has had meaningful relationship with women only. These stories are wonderful and I hope it happened to plenty of porn stars.

    By gay for pay I'm talking about the women who are not attracted to women at all but who are still doing girl-girl scenes anyway because of the money or because it's "easier" than working with men. They can shoot a thousand scenes with some of the most beautiful women on this damn planet yet they'll remain 100% straight. These girls are fake and shouldn't be an important part of the girl-girl industry. That's how I see it but I get your point bro.
    Last edited by BluePants; 02-24-2016 at 07:33 PM.
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePants View Post
    And that's great bro, basically they discovered their bisexuality because of porn so it means that they are genuinely into girls! Alyssa Reece said that she discovered her love for women while shooting a scene, since then she has had meaningful relationship with women only. These stories are wonderful and I hope it happened to plenty of porn stars.

    By gay for pay I'm talking about the women who are not attracted to women at all but who are still doing girl-girl scenes anyway because of the money or because it's "easier" than working with men. They can shoot a thousand scenes with some of the most beautiful women on this damn planet yet they'll remain 100% straight. These girls are fake and shouldn't be an important part of the girl-girl industry. That's how I see it but I get your point bro.
    i agree with you on that , sometimes there is some scenes where the girls are avoiding each others , fake kissing , painful to watch , and such scenes always comes with toys ,, cause the girls are trying not to tough each other as much as possible
    but if the girl can show a good performance , who cares about her real sexuality as long as she can show a good performance in a G/G scene , i dont care if she is super straight in her real life
    cause you know the models who is really into girl or bi are not the majority in the business , even some models who clame to be , they always have boyfriends in real life , so if you decide to work with only real lesbians or bi you will end up working with the same few models over and over which is boring
    what really kills me , is that nataha nice one of hottests models in the history of porn and who is really into girls and she has / had a girl friend in real life ( cause i dont know if they still togther )
    since she came back she never worked with any G/G studio yet she did 3 scenes all B/G two these scenes are with " tushy & blacked ) which is the same studio eventually ,
    i dont know maybe i am rushing it , cause she is only back like a month ago , but i cant wait to see her in a G/G scene
    like with dani daneals shyla Georgia carter cruse or prinsezz wow

  10. #10
    Senior Member Amo Cinaedae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    519
    What sets Girlfriends Films (Dan O'Connell) apart from the other GG producers is the caliber of the "actresses". I do mean actresses as opposed to "performers". The realism, the fact that I believe the script, is because I believe the players are whom the pretend to be. Period. From time to time SWT and Girlsway get it right too, but not as consistently as our GFF.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •