Thread: Am I the only one? Blue Jeans/Leggings/Yoga Pants

Am I the only one? Blue Jeans/Leggings/Yoga Pants

See my username. I personally find nothing hotter than when a girl puts her hand down another girl's pants, especially when she's attempting to seduce the other girl. The Mallory-Brianna Love scene from one of the earlier gffilms is the only example i know of. wish this would happen more often. dont know what it is about it that makes it so hot but i know that gffilms consistently has the best lesbian scenes out there regardless. keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansfetish View Post
    See my username. I personally find nothing hotter than when a girl puts her hand down another girl's pants, especially when she's attempting to seduce the other girl. The Mallory-Brianna Love scene from one of the earlier gffilms is the only example i know of. wish this would happen more often. dont know what it is about it that makes it so hot but i know that gffilms consistently has the best lesbian scenes out there regardless. keep it up.

Welcome to the FORUM jeansfetish! I am a ten year member of the FORUM and I am thrilled that you mention my all time favorite GFF scene! I have mentioned that from time to time but remember no other response! Rather than jeans, I like the hands pushed down into pantyhose or panties, but you've got the eroticism right!

Cheers,

Count me in as well.
    Women wearing jeans are hot. Getting felt up while in jeans is hot to watch.
    How can anyone not love women in tight jeans or in Daisy Dukes?

I recently saw a scene, I don't remember which title it was exactly but I know it involved Shyla Jennings, where the setup, with one girl putting her hand down shyla's jeans to seduce her, seemed to be an exact recreation of the Brianna/Mallory scene! I couldn't help but smile because I know that the director/writer must have saw this thread and I just wanted to say thanks and show my appreciation. It's good to know that GFFilms listens to their fans! all the more reason to continue to support this company, aside from the obvious fact that it's by far the best in its field when it comes to producing quality films, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansfetish View Post
    I recently saw a scene, I don't remember which title it was exactly but I know it involved Shyla Jennings, where the setup, with one girl putting her hand down shyla's jeans to seduce her, seemed to be an exact recreation of the Brianna/Mallory scene!
    Thanks for sharing and welcome back to the forum! 😄

Now I'm curious about this scene with Shyla! Do you remember who was her partner? And was it a scene shot recently or an old one?

We don't see a lot of girls wearing jeans in movies (not just GFF, girl-girl in general). I guess the directors are afraid the girls will have a hard time taking the jeans off lol. I remember 1 or 2 scenes where a cut was needed because a girl took too much time to take her pants off. It could be awkward. 😄

Jeans would had a certain amount of realism since it will always be super popular among younger girls (and super sexy). But I guess jeans are not en vogue in Thornhill....😆😄💃
    Jonathan
    Now own:
    141 GFF DVDs
    Latest DVD I bought: Mother-Daughter Exchange Club #45

I love the idea of jeans, yoga pants & leggings personally. Since we are given unlimited time during our sex scene at GFF (which is my favorite cause everyone knows I love taking my time) I think enough people just have to request jeans to Dan.
    Mindi Mink