Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,153 of 1153

Thread: Twitter Photos from the Girls on Set

What another Natasha scene !!!
    Life is Crazy I've been Craving for a single GFF Natasha scene for Years

and now in less than a month i got 2 , and lets not forget that Natasha nice & Georgia Epic scene which i didn't Dare to even Dream about it happening in my wildest Dreams
    i never thought that would come true one Day , i sweer to this Day am still in Denial , like Did that really happen ???
    like Georgia Jones & Natasha nice did a scene together for GFF Directed by Dan himself ?? like Really ???
    nah it's just a nice dream that i dont want to wake up from
    i know this will sound corny or you might think am exaggerating but every time i feel Dawn that scene give's me life to this Day

now other than the Hot pairing with Ivy BYTW ivy wolf did 2 scenes for GW still yet to be released including a WY scene with Carter Cruse & a MG with scarlet sage & Cherie deville )
    but i think this indicate's that we will see Natasha in more GFF scenes , i hope she becomes a Regular GFF
    like we will see her in GFF set every time she schedule's a trip to LA

can you Guy imagine her with one of those models ( Scarlet sage , Elsa jean Giselle Palmer Jessica rex Shyla Jennings Bree Daniels Violet star Anaya Olsen Karly grey Blair Williams carter cruse Allie haze Jenna sativa Kristen scout lexi Belle or a Rematch with Georgia Jones wow whether it's a Dan film or Skow it will be absolutely epic

Thanks Dory
    Last edited by xxxzzzmmm; 3 Days Ago at 03:46 PM.

Thurs. Feb. 22 Shoot

On set for a future Lesbian Seductions title, was:

Dana DeArmond & Giselle Palmer
    Lauren Phillips & Milana May
    Dory

Introducing Milana May

Milana May is pretty new to the industry, this was probably her 4th or 5th scene. Here are some photos I found on her twitter.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MilanaMay.jpg   MilanaMay2.jpg   MilanaMay3.jpg   MilanaMay4.jpg  
    Dory